FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you guys have Retailers?
We do not have any exclusive retailers. We do not have a standard retail markup, either. We have guitars at Guitar Center and many other top retailers, but they are not new or factory direct and do not have any transferable warranty.
Purchasing Agents: If you wish to become a retailer of Jericho Guitars, please consider that we do not maintain a standard retail markup. It is in large part this disintermediation that allows us to have such a high-quality guitar for such a great price. Occasionally we have sales and discounts for our customers. Please keep in mind that our sale prices at this time usually fall in line with your typical dealer pricing of 30-35%. To take advantage of these sales and carry Jericho Guitars in your retail locations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We can make arrangements for top Retailers / Dealers.
How much extra is the baritone version of each guitar?
No Charge! If the Technical Specification section of the listing shows there is a baritone version currently available on the listing, during the checkout process just add in the notes section that you want the baritone version & specify your tuning. Our world-class technicians will setup your guitar just for you.
What kind of strings are on my guitar?
Always D’Addario. (Unless you have specified otherwise.)
What gauge strings are on my guitar?
Upon receiving your order, someone will contact you for your tuning. Depending on the scale length, our techs will decide the best gauge strings that are most available for you in your location so you can change your strings without ordering custom sets. (in most cases)
Some gauges are pretty typical: E Standard 10-46 D’Addario, Drop C# 11-52 D’Addario, B Standard 13-62 D’Addario.
Did you contact me from a different email address?
We only communicate through email addresses formatted like this: *FirstNameemail@example.com. If someone contacts you regarding Jericho Guitars with an email address formatted differently, please let us know.
Where can I try your guitars out?
We do not have any exclusive retailers. We do not have a standard retail markup, either. We have guitars at Guitar Center and many other top retailers, but they are not new or factory direct and do not have any transferable warranty. If you have questions for existing owners please feel free to join our online community at www.Facebook.com/Groups/JerichoGuitars/ -or- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries on company policy.
Do your guitars come with Hard Cases?
Only Edge Premium, Classic & select Elite guitars come with a Hard Case included. If you wish to have a Hard Case or a MonoCreators bag with your order, you can select in the cart to add a case. If the hard case is not available for your guitar, just contact us after your order and we will help you.
I wanted to buy a guitar but it is missing from your Online Shop?
Please contact email@example.com. Your guitar could be either out of stock or discontinued.
How long has Jericho Guitars been making guitars?
The company started making guitars under the moniker Jericho Guitars in 2012. Our build staff has 40+ years experience manufacturing guitars in production format.
Do you take installments or payment plans?
Not exactly. All production guitars and custom orders require payment upfront and in full before the building process begins. Our markup does not grant us the option to take half or partial payments like some companies. However, we do offer 6 Months No Payments / No Interest financing through PayPal Credit. Just Checkout as normal and PayPal will ask you if you wish to use a Credit Card, Debit Card, your PayPal balance or PayPal Credit. Choose PayPal Credit and follow their instructions.
What are your financing options?
PayPal has 6 Months No Payments / No Interest financing called “PayPal Credit”. It is as easy as checking out on the Jericho Guitars Shop and choosing “PayPal” as the method of payment. PayPal will prompt you to use your balance or PayPal Credit. Choose PayPal Credit and then follow their process to receive your financing.
Can I pick up my guitar at your facility?
Unfortunately, our facility is closed to the public. Often times we can make arrangements to drop a package off at a local courier service that requires photo ID to release the package.
How does a Pre-Order work?
Some people have been unable to buy guitars because by the time they attempt to purchase, they are out of stock. Productions can last 120 days, so from time to time we will open a Pre-Order at a discounted price during the production of this instrument. Buying this Pre-Order Guarantees you a guitar from the production currently underway. If we make 500 of a specific model and sell all of them as Pre-Orders, then the guitar will not go on sale for regular customers and will become unavailable until the end of the next production. *When the current production is complete, all Pre-Ordered guitars are sent in the order they were purchased. When the last Pre-Order is sent, assuming they are not all spoken for, then this model will be available for sale at the regular retail price.
Does Jericho Guitars do sponsorships?
We do not do sponsorships unless it is directly organized with one of our existing partners.
Does Jericho Guitars do endorsements?
We do accept submissions for artist endorsements. For consideration please send your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your band, your brand, & your audience. We are currently very focused on the artists we currently have and are working with, please allow 2-3 weeks reply.
Where is Jericho Guitars located?
We are a Texas-based company with best in class global partners in Canada, South Korea, and Indonesia. Jericho Guitars is operated one hour north of Dallas, Texas.
Where are your guitars made?
Designed & conceived by Jericho Guitars in the USA, using the worlds premier sources of exotic woods, assembled in South Korea by our team of craftsmen, custom wiring, installs, and setups completed by our team of experts in Dallas, Texas.
Does Jericho Guitars make Custom Orders?
We do accept custom orders from time to time, depending on the request. If the custom order requires changes to existing models requiring extra attention, at the discretion of our staff, we have a $400 template and customization fee applied to the retail price of the model you wish to customize. From there we will start the process of your custom quote. Usually, we weigh our cost for the materials against the materials already on the production model, which results in an unbeatable value to the customer.
How long does it take to make my custom ordered guitar?
Custom Orders are currently backed up about 7-9 months. Payments made in full today are delivering about 7-9 months out.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Jericho Guitars’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Jericho Guitars’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Jericho Guitars whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Jericho Guitars’s site are given “as is”. Jericho Guitars makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Jericho Guitars does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Jericho Guitars or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Jericho Guitars’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Jericho Guitars or a Jericho Guitars approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Jericho Guitars’s site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Jericho Guitars does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Jericho Guitars may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Jericho Guitars does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Jericho Guitars has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Jericho Guitars of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
Jericho Guitars may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Jericho Guitars’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of USA Jericho Guitars State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
JERICHO GUITARS PRODUCTS ARE BACKED WITH A LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
The warranty applies only to the original owner and is non-transferrable in all cases.
Your new Jericho Guitar is warranted to be free from defects in workmanship/manufacturing for the life of the original owner if used under normal conditions which are described in detail below. The warranty applies only to the original owner, and is non-transferrable in all cases, provided the product is purchased as NEW from Jericho Guitars Factory Direct or an authorized Jericho dealer. In order to validate your warranty for claim, you must fill out your warranty registration within ten (10) days following the original date of purchase, or register your product by sending a photocopy of your receipt and Government Issued ID Card to: email@example.com within 14 days following the original date of purchase. Please retain your original sales receipt as proof of purchase.
The warranty does NOT cover the following:
1. Any instrument that was not purchased from Jericho Guitars Factory Direct or authorized Jericho dealers.
2. Any instrument that has been damaged due to misuse or accident.
3. Any instrument that has been subjected to extreme humidity or temperature conditions.
4. Any instrument with a tampered serial number, missing serial number, or that has been serviced by unauthorized technicians.
5. Defects in finishes such as cracks or splitting due to exposure to sun, fire, moisture, bodily fluids or industrial chemicals.
6. Any instrument that has been customized or modified after shipment from Jericho Guitars Factory Direct or authorized Jericho dealers.
7. Issues such as tonal characteristics or grade of wood color or finish.
8. Any shipping charges to Jericho Guitars for warranty repairs.
9. Normal wear and tear on serviceable areas of the instrument including electronic controls / switches / jacks / worn frets / tuning machines / scratches of plastic parts / nuts or saddles / normal paint wear and tear including but not limited to: damages, discoloration, and finish shrinkage of the instrument finish.
10. Defective factory-installed electronics or hardware after a period of 365 days from the original purchase date.
11. Shipping damages of any kind
Prior authorization for warranty claim must be given before any instrument is sent to Jericho Guitars. Jericho Guitars will inspect any returned instrument and at the sole discretion of Jericho Guitars, will replace any parts deemed defective, using materials readily available to Jericho Guitars at the time of warranty service. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the instrument to Jericho Guitars, with insurance and properly packed. Jericho Guitars does not offer any other repair service of any other kind not related to warranty repair servicing. If an instrument needs service that is not covered under warranty, it should be taken to a qualified guitar repair technician.
For more information, please contact Jericho Guitars at 8-666-GUITAR.